Has your world just been turned upside-down? Are you feeling alone, paralyzed, or overwhelmed? When your life is in transition, wouldn’t it be nice to have a plan?
Learn the tools you need to gain control of change, overcome the fear, and create a personal strategy from a place of power.
If you have had a change in circumstances related to your occupation, your business, or your relationships, this workshop will help you regain control, learn to adjust, and walk away with a plan.
You’ll leave this interactive workshop with:
- The THREE resources you need to support you through this transition and how to tap into them (…you’ll no longer feel alone in this journey!)
- A plan and IMMEDIATE actions steps (…overcome your fear and start to move forward)
- A keen understanding of your core VALUES and what’s most important to you (…so you can stop feeling pulled in so many different directions)
- The ability to make PROACTIVE decisions based on practical knowledge (…so you can act from a place of power and not emotion)
- A new sense of CONFIDENCE (…see possibilities instead of roadblocks)
Conquering the Chaos of Change: A Workshop
Saturday, October 6
9:00 a.m. – 12: p.m.
Switchboard Networking Boutique
1975 W. 120th Ave, Unit 800, Broomfield 80234
Investment: $199 for 3-hour workshop valued at $479
REGISTER NOW – ONLY 8 MORE SPACES AVAILABLE!
- Walk away with a change management plan to adjust to your situation based on
- Your Leadership Style
- Your Family Dynamics
- Your Day-To-Day Operations
- Your Financial Knowledge and Goals